- Get a fast, cash offer on your house, with no closing costs
- Get your free, no-obligation offer
- Complete our short form to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Property Investment Club?
A. We are a group of individuals from across the country that purchase residential property. We are primarily interested in single family homes, but will also consider duplexs and multifamily commercial properties.
Q. Who typically sells houses to Property Investment Club?
A. People all over the United States, from all walks of life have sold their houses to us. People sell their houses for a variety of reasons, including:
- Needing to sell inherited property quickly
- Wanting to unload rental property with problematic renters
- Relocating to another area
- Going through a divorce and needing to liquidate assets
- Behind on mortgage payments or facing foreclosure
- Not wanting to invest time or money into making necessary repairs
- and more…
The common thread between all Property Investment Club home sellers is the need to sell a house quickly to a respected, honest group of home buyers that will ensure a fast and hassle-free sale.
Q. What issues with the property will you consider?
A. We will consider properties in these types of situations:
- Houses with serious structural issues like foundation problems
- Houses located in less than desirable neighborhoods or high crime areas
- Houses that are no longer convenient for a homeowner (long commute to work)
- Houses located in flood plains or in areas prone to the effects of the weather
- Houses with high interest rate mortgages or undesirable mortgage financing
- Houses with payments and mortgage balances that are too high for the homeowner to handle
- Houses that hold bad memories for a homeowner, such as divorce, death of a loved one, or tragic experience
- Houses that create any other type of reason for a homeowner to want or need to move, including downsizing or relocating to another city
Q. How does the house buying process work?
A. It’s simple:
1) Call us at 972-658-1824, or fill out our convenient website contact form to give us a little information about your house.
2) We will do a little research on your property and if we are interested we will make an offer and set up an inspection time. If the property meets our groups standards, we can also offer the proper through the entire network.
3) If you accept our cash offer, we will quickly set up a fast closing so you get your cash and out of your house fast.
Q. Will I have to pay a fee for you to visit and make an offer on my house?
A. Absolutely not. You won’t have to pay a dime to have us visit, or make a quote on your house.
Q. Am I obligated to you in any way if I call or submit your website contact form with information about my house?
A. No. You’re never under obligation to sell us your property. We will answer your questions, evaluate your house, and make a no-obligation, cash offer — all free of charge. We’re happy to give you our time and information. It’s all up to you whether you decide to sell to us or not.
Q. How much will you pay for my house?
A. We base the offer on the expected retail value (ARV) of the house after a full renovation. Our franchisee will pay cash for your house, take care of normal closing costs and close quickly so you can move on quickly. These are conveniences that all add up to a great deal for just about any homeowner.
Q. How do you determine the exact price you’ll pay for my house?
A. We consider a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your house. We will evaluate:
- The current condition of your house
- The cost and extent of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to complete needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your house compared to others in the area after completing repairs and renovations
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell the house after repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments and utilities
Q. Do you buy townhouses and condos as well?
A. Yes, we buy townhouses and condos, duplexes, multitenant buildings, and even some commercial properties as well.
Q. Do you buy mobile homes?
A. No, whether tied down or on a fixed foundation, we don’t buy mobile homes of any kind.